The Latest ESP-12F ESP8266 Wifi Module AP & Station Remote Serial Wireless IoT Board is an integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. ESP8266 is a low-cost Wi-Fi chip with a full TCP/IP stack and MCU capability. It can handle all the necessary overhead for communicating with your network, such as TCP/IP stack and communicating with your 802.11 networks.
ESP8266 Serial Wifi Wireless Transceiver Module has a powerful enough on-board processing and storage capability that allows it to be integrated with the sensors and other application-specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime.ESP8266 Serial Wifi Wireless Transceiver Module is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. Each ESP8266 module comes pre-programmed with an AT command set firmware, meaning, you can simply hook this up to your Arduino device and get about as much WiFi-ability as a WiFi Shield offers.
ESP8266 Serial Wifi Wireless Transceiver Module is a self-contained SOC with an integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. The ESP8266 supports APSD for VoIP applications and Bluetooth co-existence interfaces, it contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions and requires no external RF parts. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, including the front-end module, which is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
It improved on the Following:
- The four laminates plate process
- Anti-jamming ability
- Stronger WiFi signal output
- Enhanced impedance matching
- Peripheral circuit
- PCB antenna redesigned after professional laboratory testing
Corresponding Interface :
- Integrated WEP, TKIP, AES, and WAPI engines
- Integrated RF switch, balun, 24dBm PA, DCXO, and PMU
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- On-chip low-dropout linear regulators for all internal supplies
- Quality of Service management
- I2S interface for high fidelity audio applications
- Integrated RISC processor, on-chip memory, and external memory interfaces
- Integrated MAC/baseband processors
- Proprietary spurious-free clock generation architecture
- 32-pin QFN package
Specifications & Features:
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Serial port baud rate: 115200 (default), can be modified to other values by AT command
- Serial communication format: 8N1
- WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- Compatible with ESP-12（ESP-202）
- It is very easy to develop projects with AT commands
- Surface Mount Package with 2mm Pitch Pads
- Multiple GPIO’s for all your sensor needs
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier, and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO, and power management units +19.5dBm output power
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as an application processor
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Both SMD and Inline packages are available, and the pin pitch is 2.0mm.
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V
- Working current: 240mA(MAX)
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
Package Includes :
1 x ESP-12F ESP8266 Wifi Module
6 Months Warranty
This item is covered with a supplier warranty of 6 months from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
What is Customer Question & Answers?
Customer Questions & Answers allows you to connect with supplier to ask or answer questions about products. You can ask questions about a product or use your own expertise to answer other customers' questions.
What should I ask?
Ask questions specific to the product. This is a great opportunity to get feedback from other customers who have experience with the product. Ask a question that will capture this experience. For example:
- Does this raspberry pi camera take good quality pictures in low light?
- How long does the battery last, while flying quadcopter?
- Does this robotic kit includes with batterys?